We aim to provide support to all who want to develop their computing skills.
The group plays an important role in identifying training needs within the local community, and liaising with training providers to bring courses to Warsop. We have 1 suite of networked computers, along with a variety of Vista & Windows 7 laptops.
A UK online area with 2 pc's and Apple iMac for members of the public to drop-in and use at any time, there is also a separate CAB area with 2 Windows 10 pc's. The groups office has up to 4 PC's (along with laptops) and can be made available for private use if required.
- 1 suite of computers and a great variety of software.
- 1 suite of laptops, Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 10.
- Help and support is available to all members at all levels.
- Access to the Internet.
- Extra resources are available.
- Meet and share interests in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Friendly and social atmosphere with plenty of tea, coffee, Pop and biscuits.
- Wide range of printing, photocopying & laminating facilities available.