Learn new skills and gain qualifications, there are many opportunities that will suit you.
Looking for a better job - enhance your CV with courses providing qualifications - all WNC & WEA Courses. Skill Levels - from beginners to Level 2
We think we have some the best tutors working in the community!
Non IT - German & Spanish Languages, Beginner - Improvers & Advanced, Card Making,Sugar Craft, Makaton, Sign Language,
Citizen Advice - Dedicated area, with the use of two Windows 10 Desktop Computers.
Business Training courses organised as required. Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
All courses are provisional, dependent on learner numbers and funding.
Places are limited; please book early.
How to book: Call in to the Town Hall or telephone: 01623 846794 (Infotech) or 01623 845858 (Warsop Town Hall Reception) to book a place.
Enrolment will take place at the first session of the course. Fees Where charged, all fees are stated. Course fees will not be charged if you are receiving any of the following benefits:
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Housing or Council Tax Benefit Income Support
- Working Tax Credit
- Personal Independence Plan (PIP)
- Guaranteed Pension Credit (NOT PENSION CREDIT)
- Or are an unwaged dependant of those in receipt of the above.
For ACLS funded courses the charge is £2.70 per hour.
For the W.E.A., the charge for a non-ACLS funded course is £3.85 per hour. However, if you are in receipt of a non-means tested benefit, (e.g. incapacity benefit, disability living allowance, etc) you are entitled to a reduced fee. If you are on a low income, you may be able to get help with course fees. Please ask your tutor at the first session.
Please note you will have to show your tutor proof of any benefit being received.
- 1 suite of Windows 7 PC Desktop Towers & 8 Laptops, with a variety of software.
- Four training Rooms with various capacity 4 - 30 persons.
- Help and support is available to all members, at all levels.
- Access to the Internet.
- U.K.Online area with 4 PC's (2 are Windows 10) and an AppleiMac.
- Extra resources are available.
- *Laserjet, Inkjet printing & Photocopying facilities*
- *A5, A4, A3 Laminating facility available*
- Meet and share interests in a supportive and friendly environment.