We aim to provide support to all who want to develop their Computer skills.
The group plays an important role in identifying training needs within the local community, and liaising with training providers to bring courses to Warsop. We have 1 suite of networked Windows 10 Desktop Pc's, along with 10 Windows 10 Pro laptops.
A CAB Outreach area with 3 Windows 10 Pro pc's for members of the public to drop-in and use at any time, if support with updating Cvs or downloading files is available at drop in sesions please see our courses leaflet The groups office has up to 4 PC's (along with laptops) and 1 iMac which can be made available for private use if required.
- 1 I.T. suite of Windows 10 Pro Computers and a great variety of software.
- Help and support is available to all members at all levels.
- Access to the Internet.
- Extra resources are available.
- Meet and share interests in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Friendly and social atmosphere with plenty of tea, coffee, pop and biscuits.
- Wide range of A5, A4 & A3 printing, photocopying & laminating facilities available & we also do