None current - When something relevant to with with Family History/History, we will post here.
I need help, I'm lost, what do I do next?
Some of the facilities to assist your research available at the centre:
- Free login to Ancestry and Find my past websites.
- Learn how to search the most popular FH search websites more effectively - where they are
good and bad!
- Assistance in using genealogy programs: PAF5 on all pc's.
- Assistance in printing charts using PAF5 companion etc.
- Many sources available 1881 census, Census Cd's for many counties (full coverage for Notts,
Derby's, Leicestershire, Linc's and York's).
- A great bunch of fellow researchers spreading tales of woe and how they have solved
- Expand computing skills by scanning & repairing old photos, making short slide show films
- Beginners to genealogy and computing welcome.